What Is SEO(Search Engine Optimization)?
When you enter a term or phrase into a search bar, you expect to get a list of the best resources on your chosen topic. Have you ever wondered how Google selects the top search results? It’s all thanks to SEO! When people say their goal is to go to the top of Google, they are frequently referring to SEO, means Search Engine Optimization.This is the most wanted location in the entire country, thus we should all strive for it
Why Responsive Web Design is Good for SEO?
Depending on the answers of the users or consumers, businessmen change their techniques for trade and commerce on a regular basis. Previously, ads in various formats were broadcast on television and in the media, which had an impact on the public. Now it is the internet that has convinced millions of people that they cannot live without it for even a single day. In fact, it has become a valuable resource for people from many walks of life. It’s all thanks to the contributions of many websites with information essential to students pursuing graduation or conducting research.
There are a variety of other types of education websites that cater to engineering, medical, and even legal purposes. The internet allows people to stay at home and generate money by visiting money-making websites. On the internet, there are several shopping carts that offer the convenience of online shopping for a variety of high-end products from various foreign companies. As the number of web users grows, so do the dramatic developments in the field of online design. The designer began with static design and subsequently progressed to dynamic design to meet the needs of the users. Previously, internet access was limited to desktops and laptops.
With the introduction of smartphones, iPads, and iPhones, the internet has grown in popularity. Designers are rethinking how to build sites that meet the needs of today’s users.
Now is the age of Responsive Web Design, in which the designer can create a website that adapts to the size of a smartphone or other touch screen tablet. Search engine optimization provides a platform for business leaders to make an impression on viewers by placing their websites near the top of the search results.
Top Five Benefits for SEO?
As a result, the primary concern is to make websites SEO-friendly by incorporating the following benefits:
- The designers are able to create websites that are popular among popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing, among others. The use of WordPress to create responsive web design is gaining popularity. Google is adamant about creating a single website that works on laptops, desktops, iPhones, and iPads. It’s because the vast majority of people use smartphones. If a website is designed exclusively for laptops and desktop computers, mobile users may miss out on important information.
- The site’s content would be written in such a way that it would be transparent to tablet phone users as well as laptop and desktop users. Such a feature is available in responsive web design, which allows content to be created in a universal manner. As a result, the bouncing rate of websites will be reduced.
- In fact, responsive web design makes it easier to share information. Users frequently switch from one device to the next. He may be using his smart phone to check a specific topic on the website, then using his Ipad to find the same topic, and finally using his laptop or desktop for the same purpose. It is not only the written content that is similar with the help of responsive web design, but also the design content used in the site’s construction. The information is shared using the same url or from the same source. It is leading to a reduction in the use of duplicate content writing, which may result in increased website bouncing rates.
- Responsive web designers are obstructing the creation of mobile-friendly websites. If a person visits the main website, he or she will be able to find links to the mobile version as well.
- As the number of people using smartphones and tablets grows, Google is emphasising the use of responsive web design.
Tags: seo, digitalmarketing